Thursday, January 27, 2011

My many haircuts/hairstyles

I had tried so many haircuts along the yrs. I've tried the short hair to bob cuts and medium hair to long hair. I'm still embarrassed to show my super duper short hair back in high school but those that know me you know which one I'm talking about. I never went back to that haircut EVER! So now I just have long hair which suits me way better!
The bob hair cut w/bangs! Every kid had this hair cut!

What the heck? Pig tails!
Me w/bow. I look so funky!

Short hair back in 9th grade!

I was obsessed w/ curling my hair & I luved wearing the blazer!


I luved to braid my hair the night before and have wavy hair.

Ah, my hair was thick & long!

My simple haircut w/side bangs



I had on hot rollers but it didn't even curl my hair instead it went straight!

I was very obsessed w/hair band!

I was rushed so I decided to straighten my hair!


Back bun w/bangs.

I've always wanted to put a beaded band around my head.

Curls w/side braid

I really luv the straight hair on me!

I luved having bangs!

Again w/ headband!


Two side braids

Way too long hair! My curls doesn't stay curled!

My lazy days, tied up in a messy bun!

*My current hairstyle which I luv!





 What do you guys prefer on me? Let me know below by commenting.

4 comments:

  1. i prefer long, straight or curly or wavy! kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. long straight hair with bangs that goes on one side and not straight down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like pic #6. but long and curly suits you better. but you're cute no matter... except for the short hair LOL NAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved all of your hair styles look
    so fresh
    you are so cute girl & have a beautiful smile
    keep your blog going ...

    and visit mine :-
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete