Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Placed Here

I recently started to write poems again just because I feel like writing down my feelings & I've been inspired to write again. So I went through some of my old poems & dug up this one that I've written. I'm certainly not the best poet but this is the way I write it.

"I'm Placed Here"
Written by: Me
Oct. 2, 2004

Constantly thinking
Why I'm like this
Can't someone pull me away from this life?
I need you in my life for awhile
Could there be a shoulder to cry on for me?
Should you not be there it's okay
I need someone to remember that I exist

I'm placed here
See that I'm here & there
Breathe my air and step in me
Realize all the pains I've been through
I need you now

Suffering the loneliness
Where were you when I need that hand?
I think I'm falling hard on the ground
Don't you know that I'm calling your name?

I'm placed down here
See that I need your hand
Don't forget to remember me for what and who I am
And realize that without you I don't exist

No comments:

Post a Comment