Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Music

You all know that I luv music and couldn't live without it! This is my favorite part about blogging, it's showing you all the wonderful music that I'm luvin' at the moment and for you all to give it a listen!

The first one is this song that I've been overly obsessed with. The last couple of days, I would always want to play it to start my day! This songs makes me want to waltz w/someone in the ballroom.

The Morning Benders "Excuses"
A live performance which is extraordinary! I luv his voice!

Heres the audio version

Meg & Dia, the duo sisters who I absolutely LUV LUV LUV!!!!! Every songs of theirs is fantastic! I luv Dia's voice and the way that Meg writes her lyrics. These songs are off their ep "It's always stormy in tillamook"

"My Ugly Mouth MV"
"The One Live"
"The Place Where I Feel Most Like Me" My favorite song! The lyrics absolutely takes me away!

Andrew Belle "Static Waves" I luv how this song is but together. I never get tired of this song, check it out!
Lastly to end this Friday music are Angus & Julia Stone. There's something about this song that really puts me in this unexplained mood. I just luv this song and the violin that comes into the 2nd verse.

"Big Jet Plane"

A live performance of "Big Jet Plane". Live is always so different and lively than hearing the cd version.


"Babylon MV"

Don't forget to check out the band Mew which I did a post a few days ago!
http://pokieste.blogspot.com/2011/01/mew.html

No comments:

Post a Comment