Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Music

It seems like I just did this post last Friday! But hey it's Friday again and it brings me my time to post up some music I'm into at the moment. It's gonna be huge list but pretty much worth it.

I've been really addicted to Katharine McPhee's new album "Unbroken". I can't seem to stop listening to it. I'm really loving her single "Had It All" even though it took awhile to really like it.

-Katharine McPhee-
"Had It All" MV


"Surrender" Live. I'm loving this song. She sang it perfectly live!


-Between The Trees-
I've been really loving this band. I love his voice!

"You Cry To Start A River" I absolutely LOVE this song. I' m fav from them.


"We Can Try" MV


-Augustana-

"Boston" I love the piano part!


"Still Ain't Over You" Live


-Leighton Meester-

"Somebody To Love Ft. Robin Thicke" I fell in luv with this song the moment I heard it! She's lucky to be singing with RT.


-Pixie Lott-

"Cry Me Out" There's was something about this song that I liked. Maybe it's the beat but it was something.


-Flyleaf-
A little alternative into the mix.

"Beautiful Bride" MV She's got a nice voice.


"Tiny Heart" Luv this song!


-Blast To The Past-
Click the link to find out who! Makes it funner!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4qZec7B6oU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0

-Addicted to these songs:
Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Under The Bridge"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvohMXgcBo
"Fortune Faded"



-Album Obsession-


















































No comments:

Post a Comment