Thursday, April 21, 2011

My favorite face tool & lip care

I have to admit that I hate washing my face but I do do it every morning & night. But recently I found a cool tool at The Body Shop. It's a face brush. It's really easy & lathers up better than my hands! It's such a wonder work! I really really really luv it. You all should try it! It's pretty worth it since I can not afford to get a Claricsonic.




For more info: (hey the americans has a better looking one!)
http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/skin-care/skin-care-accessories/rounded-handle-facial-brush.aspx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so in luv with this chapstick! I'm a sucker for strawberry scents! It smells so good & delicious! It even makes my lips a little tinted which I luv. Regular chapsticks usually doesn't do that. I believe that this is only European.


No comments:

Post a Comment