Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Music


I recently took an interest to listen to Nicole Scherzinger's new album "Killer Love". And I have to say that I really like a lot! Heres a few songs that I like from her album:

"Club Banger Nation" This one reminds me of J.Lo's new song "On The Floor"
"Amenjena" This is by far my fav song!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up is Meg & Dia! I can not even describe how much I really like this album! It has a western flare to this album. I really recommend this album to anyone who luvs MAD. Please support them by buying their album by clicking on the link. There is a full streaming of their album too. Check it out!- http://megdia.bandcamp.com/album/cocoon

My fav track from the album "Cocoon" is:
-Bandits
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sucker Punch OST
I luv luv luv this soundtrack! It's a must listen!

Emiliana Torrini-White Rabbit
 Yoav Ft. Emily Browning-Where Is My Mind (She has such a lovely voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment